Thursday, March 10, 2011

E.S.C.



Hello to you!


You know what, I regretted that I joined ESC too late, I was too lackadaisical to inquire or to investigate the process of joining the council. As my background says kase, I'm already an active student when it comes to leadership, etc. since highschool. So that's why my plan in college was to join organizations as well specifically the student council.


Since I am fresh to my new school, I don't know yet the ins and outs here so wapakels lang ako throughout 1st sem. But I didn't neglect my academics syempre.ü So I told myself that  "Okay lang na hindi ako makasali, sana may chance pa next semester", and whoala! ESC held their recruitment 101 for the second semester. Oh, before anything else, The ESC nga pala is composed of the The Executive Board, the 8 Teams, a Team Chair and 2 Council Advisers.


The Quadricentennial EB '10-'11 consists of the following:
  • President: Ate Rona Sagum
  • Internal Vice-President: Ate Dianne C. Estacio
  • External Vice-President: Ate Faith Marie F. Ymson
  • Secretary: Ate Faura Fel M. Antonio
  • Asst. Secretary: Kuya Arwin P. Villafuerte
  • Treasurer: Ate Airalynne V. Torres
  • Asst. Treasurer: Sir Julius Augustus S. Apacible
  • Auditor: Sir John Marvin E. Morante
  • Public Relations Officer: Ate Maria Rica Monica S. Decena


and the 8 teams are:
  • Publicity Team (Pub)
  • Community Development Team (ComDev)
  • Students' Rights and Welfare Team (SR)
  • Finance Team (Finance)
  • Documentation and Newsletter Team (Docu)
  • Creative and Technical Team (CTT)
  • Logistics Team (Logistics)
  • Socio-Cultural and Marketing Team (SCM)

I got forms at the office and filled them up. My first dilemma was "among the 8 teams, which of them rocks my personality?". I thinked of CTT agad, but my conscience told me to write Publicity Team as my first choice. And so it was. I passed my form and waited for me to be interviewed. the OIC of PUB commenced the audition. tooooooot (censored ang process syempre. xD). And after the interview. They told me na lang to wait if tanggap ako or hinde. Sabi sa akin ng isa kong friend that there were only 2 slots remaining for the team and my blockmate got the other one. And so feeling hopeless na ako. But I waited for it and at last, the night of December 26 was a total surprise for me because the OIC herself messaged me that I'm the new and last accepted member of the team for this school year.


And there we have it. The complete members of the team as follows. Rica Decena(OIC), Jane Canda(Team Head), Justin Veneracion(Team Head), Geline Cabal, Ann Espina, Camille Sotto,  Marc Malibiran, Kenneth Endaya, Neil Tabago, Kevin Pangilinan, Karren Reyes and me.ü I considered the Publicity Team as my 1st family here in UST. We can bond together without leaving all our works behind and meeting such wonderful people to work with is just amazing! Really I can say that PUB is L.O.V.E. =))))


I feel so sad dahil hindi ako nakasama sa mga room-to-room ng PUB before, but it's still okay. Nakapag participate na naman ako sa mga events that needs our team especially nung Dare of  the Year. =)) 


BASTA! We are ONE BIG FAMILY po. =">







Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...