Thursday, March 10, 2011

Existence



Hello blogger! Hello to you!

And it's my 1st ever first blog post here so let's get it on! Actually, I planned this na before to create a blog account but due to inevitable circumstances, t'was postponed and postponed. So now is the time to talk about different things and to share especially my experiences about life and everything in between (ang vague no.ü)

Well to really start off. I'm Adrian, 16, A former member of MAS-ICP and a secretary for 2 years, a part of the special senior servers (oh, I miss them). I am currently studying at the University of Santo Tomas, taking up Engineering (specifically ME). But I think I am not destined to be an engineer, so I'm planning to shift to AB Communication Arts immediately. I'll excel in that field prolly(expected talaga eno). I have my own background naman kase. During my highschool days, I used to do the commentator moves at the church, sometimes the emcee of a particular event, a CAT officer and right now, a member of the Engineering Student Council's Publicity Team so I know that it could help me. =)

I've been doing good in the past few days of my being. Well for me, college had just begun and I am experiencing hell already. =)) But life is such a wonderful thing isn't it? Walang ayaw.ü LOL. I'm also fond of graphic designing through my well-loved Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.

Well, I think this is enough to introduce myself for my very first blog post. More posts await so just keep on supporting me along the way! Do visit my facebook or follow me on twitter so we can know each other moooooore. =)




Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...