Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Debutante

Hello to you!


One of the coolest things that happened here on Earth.ü
Francesca (Cheska's) 18th birthday @ Max's Restaurant in Tomas Morato last March 11. =)) Well basically, Cheska and I attended the same alma mater which is Immaculate Conception Parochial School. We had the chance to bond together more when we attended summer trainings to be a CAT Officer, she was the Corps Commander while I got the 2nd platoon in Alpha Company (a year after, I became the Corps Commander but was demoted because of uncertain reasons so I only got the Deputy Commander as my permanent position.ü).
And so it was, her debut. =)) attended by many guests and special people in her life. 

Here's my picture with the debutante and with Mrs. Esteves.ü (MaMalou). =)))


 Syempre! hindi ako nawalan ng photo op with her. =)))


I was proud to be a part of her 18 flowers as well. =))) I was surprised and overwhelmed as well because there was something right in there I cannot explain further, maybe the ambiance or the people there , oh well, let it be. =)))

Again. Happy Birthday to you Cheska! Now is the time to prove us that you are not that little girlanymore. Stand up and make us more proud! =))) GFTG and be a CPA! =)))


Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...