Thursday, March 10, 2011

Admiration



Hello to you! 

As promised, here's my 2nd blog post.ü Well, I'll share this experience to you my dear friends about this feeling I can't hide or express, the feeling of being happy and being light all the time. My admiration for this gal might be an infatuation. =))

I first met her when I was about to go home from UST (during the first week of second semester). And accidentally, we rode the same jeepney (Gasak-Recto). By the way, this girl I'm talking about was from the Faculty of Arts and Letters, and my palatandaan is that she was wearing black Armani glasses? I think?ü We were seated beside each other sometimes. So as the jeepney travelled, as usual, I felt none because it is normal for me to travel with a fellow thomasian along the way home. But as time passed by, I can't keep myself na on looking at her each and everytime. And by the time she slept during our travel, that was the time I looked at her long enough to see a glimpse of her angelic physique, her youthful smile and her presence while she was sleeping.ü KILIG! waha! And she's from malabon too, I'm wonderig because I didn't 

I think as of now, 11 times na kaming nagkakasabay for the whole semester. Oh how I wish for our paths to meet again. I'm hoping as well that if I'll transfer na to AB, I can know her na completely. =)) I was enchated to meet her even though I don't even know her sweet name. ="">

I remembered something tuloy that aired on a TV show talking about Valentine's Day. About technology ang way ng pag iibigan nila (internet, etc), na there's a young man who met this particular girl during a trip or vacation, and they talked but not too long. So the girl practically went home na. And the bad thing is that, they're from different countries pa. And this young man felt this crazy feeling which is L.O.V.E. He searched for several ways just to see and meet her again. So he bought a website and designed it. All the data posted on the website was about the girl's name and saying "if anyone of you who might know this girl, please let me know, here are the ways on how you will contact me". So weeks had past, months, ee wala pading nangyari. But through his perseverance na kasing high ng Burj Khalifa ee hindi siya nag give up until one day. A fine friend of this girl read the writings posted in the site and immediately told it to this girl. So they talked, purely introduced to each other again ang naganap util the man told his true feelings to this girl until she fell narin to this man. The man proposed to be the girl's husband and they are now married. So I'm hoping that they are now living happily ever after. ="">






a fine dream far away from reality
but I feel the deep ecstasy
I'm really blushing, dunno what to do
to think that I'm wonderstrucked to you


Cheers, 
Adrian

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...