Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby Sitter




Hello to you!


My aunt (dad's sister) and uncle, together with their cute children payed a visit to our residence pero last month pa to. xD The reason lang kasi why I posted this thing is because it suits me very well. Feeler padin ako when it comes to my age (16 pa lang kasi ako. SWEAR!ü).

I became a BABY SITTER for a day for my two young cousins SEAN CASTER and SHAYNE MARIE, and it was fun. =)) They came around 8am and whoala, the house was like may riot na happening inside. xD They are cute, bubbly and jolly kids! =)) They spokening dollars so challenged ako dun. =)) pero it's okay. I'm used to it na din (NAKS). Sean is currently studying at La Salle Greenhills and he's doing great these days.ü Shayne is attending school na rin. =)) Well, tita Mae, asked me to take care of my cousins while they made kwento with my nanay and others. 


We played at our PAPAG (sorry for the term, dunno the right term ee. xD). It became the perfect venue for them, it served as their playground for the day. =)) Sean noticed that our house was just beside the river (navotas river), and he saw that the river was in color yellow/brown. =)) He said: "look kuya! A river of WEEWEE!" And I just laughed and replied: "And a river of POOPOO too!"Anyway. Sean and Shayne spent their time playing and picking leaves from mama's plants and riding the duyan all the time. They also made several paper boats which dubbed as "Little Titanics". =)) We commenced a boat race on whoever boat reaches CUBAO river will win. =)) I wonder where in the world their paper boats had reached na. =))

Picture of my cuuuuuute cousins. =))






A Photo op with Sean. =))


They went home at around 5:00pm. It's been like 3 years since their last visit. Sana maulit pa ulit ang mga kaganapang ito. =))

Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...