Friday, April 29, 2011

Things you can do with a SAMSUNG SMART TV. (part 3)

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Hello readers!

Now's my last turn to prove to you that Samsung Smart TV is not only for watching high quality movies or videos but also to amaze each and everyone of you because of the experience of this one and only cool innovation brought to you by SAMSUNG. =))

Just because Samsung Smart TV is really cool, as in C-O-O-L, these cool vibes reached the world Azeroth and between the Sentinel and the Scourge. =)) You know what I'm talking about right?! Samsung Smart TV's cool aura reached the God-like powers of the heroes of the Defense of the Ancients!



DOTA + Samsung Smart TV = PERFECT COMBINATION


Source of images: Play DOTA
SCRIPT: Obviously ME! =)) (i used the name, images of heroes and some of their skills to prove that Samsung Smart TV is really the right choice to have with.ΓΌ)

And the Heroes has spoken about on what they can say about that TV. =)

1. Pugna (oblivion): Hey yah HEROES! through Samsung Smart TV, the innovations before this great invention will be in oblivion! NYAHAHAH!

2. Kunkka (admiral): Even Ghost Ships will appear because they will use Samsung Smart TV in their Cabins. savvey?! HAHA!

3. Lina Inverse (slayer): My Feiry Soul will love Samsung Smart TV for FOREVER! my heart is ablaze, it's keeping me warm. <3

4. Medusa (gorgon): When I will use Stone Gaze to the Samsung Smart TV. It will be sure that I'll turn to stone because of the picture perfect image reflections I am making! =)

5. Crixalis (sand king): HAHA! Even the quality of my Sand Storm will be more detailed and will be viewed in 3D, you can count them on from now on! HAHAHA! Goodluck!

6. Balanar (night stalker): I fear light and Darkness no more because of Samsung Smart TV. Clear specs and real image can be seen anytime of the day. HRRRR!

7. Atropos (bane elemental): I think I'll get countless Nightmared if I can't get one Samsung Smart TV! teehee!

8. Pudge (butcher): Fresh meats will Rot no more because Samsung Smart TV has is an energy saver. YUUUM!

9. Razor (lightning revenant): Unstable Currents of crowd will buy Samsung Smart TV because this Smart TV is really FOR THE WIN!

10. Krobelus (death prophet): Because of your amazement with Samsung Smart TV. You will be in Silence. HAHA! You can't even say a single word because your in SILENCE!

11. Slark (murloc nightcrawler): Even the Shadows will Dance because of its sleek size and design, a pure space saver indeed! Rejoice shadow monsters! HAHA!

12. Terrorblade (soul keeper): The human race will Sunder no more, instead, will reunite because you can use SNSs (social networking sites) to keep in touch with mankind!

13. Clinkz (bone fletcher): I'll use Wind Walk just to get out of my household chores to watch my favorite movies. HARHAR! =)

14. Nortrom (silencer): Saying to other TVsL "anymore lastwords before pulling out your tv stocks? LOL. Samsung Smart TV is on its way dominating the whole world! HAHAHA!"

15. Abaddon (lord of avernus): I can Borrow Time from my friends to spend the night with me watching movies and playing games, oh, I'll cherish that wonderful moment with me!

16. Tiny (stone giant): even my great grandchildren will GROW! along with the Samsung Smart TV because its smartness will never fade! Albert Einstein-ish? LOL! =)

17. Kael (invoker): Time to invoke your family members and to witness your photo slideshow memories. One sweet moment to really hang on. =)

18. Banehallow (lycanthrope): Even my followers will howl with happiness because we can see our fellow wolves in the TV like in real life. HAHAHA!

19. Purist Thunderwrath (omniknight): HAHA! My Guardian Angel will protect my Samsung Smart TV in any way! It became a part of my life. =))

20. Syllabear (lone druid): The Synergy of this Smart TV will never fail you. Just one click, with it's tight internet connection, it will really never fail you. =))

21. Mortred (phantom assassin): No one will ever get disturbed nor Blur because you can still watch TV while I'm checking the news. HAHA!

22. Darchrow (enigma) Black Holes will never appear anymore. They are scared because of the brightness of Samsung Smart TV's color quality. =)

23. Akasha (queen of pain): In a Blink of an eye, I can download as more as 1000 applications with Samsung Smart TV. AHAHA!

24. King Leoric (skeletin king): If I will die and to do Reincarnation, I will choose to be a Samsung Smart TV. Why? because I'll be the SMARTEST! BWAHAHA!

25. Lo (guardian wisp): I'll Overcharge my Samsung Smart TV with a lot of apps and accessories. Overcharging is GOOD!

26. Gondar (bounty hunter): Yow mah dudes! Samsung Smart TV can Track everything, track in music, track in movie, track in news, track in EVERYTHING! hohoho!

27. Furion (prophet): Even the Force of Nature will rejoice because Samsung Smart TV is an environment-friendly SMART TV!

28. Aiushtha (enchantress): My Samsung Smart TV is Untouchable because I can use a Samsung Galaxy Tab to navigate Samsung Smart TV. how wise and nice huh!

29. Bradwarden (centaur warchief): This era is the Return of the SMARTEST! WOW! COOL! Azgalor (pit lord): My OTHER tvs are ready for Expulsion because surely Samsung Smart TV will be liked by all!

30. Morphling (morphling): I will morph my past tv here in home (another samsung TV) into a Samsung Smart TV! The Smarter the Better!

31. Mercurial (spectre): All the famous persons will haunt me and I'll let them watch and use my Samsung Smart TV. HAHAHA!

32. Aurel Vlaicu (gyrocopter): Call Down your loved ones and let us have a quality time bonding!

33. Strygwyr (bloodseeker): My heart is ready for Rupture if ever my master ADRIAN will win this contest. HAHAHA! GOODLUCK master and to all the contestants! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! =)

34. Mirana Nightshade (priestess of the moon): My Master Adrian will surely LEAP like 5 feet if he will be announced as the winner. =)))

Well, this is a result of my unending imagination. =)) the 34 heroes now had spoken the coolest thing about Samsung Smart TV. Well.



And for me, being the 35th HERO. I would just like to say that Samsung Smart TV will really drive you crazy to infinity even if it is tiny, we can still see everything clearly, nothing would feel sorry because this smart tv is really a deary to all of us. =))

I just can't believe that Samsung Smart TV is really the most innovative and the sleekest invention ever. Congratulations to Samsung. Cheers, Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...