Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Birthday. =))

Hello to you!

This is our secret ha! My Birthday was yesterday! April 18, and you know what? It's just a normal day for me. HAHA! LOLJK. Seriously, I don't know kasi how to spent my birthday on special things. Given na ang pasok ko ngayon, Maybe I'll just attend mass and thank everyone who will greet me (sana lagpas 10 ang bumati. xD).

I felt special for my day, before kasi. pag birthday ko, asa house lang ako with a lot of foods. I don't know why my parents don't invite people. HAHA! para daw solo siguro ng family ang food. LOL. xD It's super weird because the day before my birthday. I'm surprised because Jerome did something. HAHA! We're just tweeting like this and then. HAHAHAHAHA!:


Nalaro lang ako ng GEOCHALLENGE at ang taas pa nga ng score ko dun. HAHA! cried because of extreme happiness. HAHA! sooper part na din kasi ng life ko ang aking minamahal na BLOG. =)) thenks chairman! =))

We went to SM just to buy pitchel. HAHA! Nanay needed one kasi. HEHE! The night before my birthday. My fam attended a clan gathering because Me and my Dete Lea (mama's sister (lola ko din)) have the same birthdate din kasi. EAT.EAT.EAT. =)) When we got home. I slept agad para ma surprise ako sa mga greetings (kapal lang. xD). Pero hindi ako binigo ng mga madla. HAHA! GREETINGS flooded my wall nung morning palang. kaso I did not have the time to reply all of them dahil pasok ko din sa sa school. =))

When I came to school. HAHA! pa-innocent lang ako. But Mia came and greeted me agad. HAHA! next was JomariE who greeted me next. My beloved 1-24 soon came out of the building and greeted me in a loud manner (especially chairmen vincent, jerome and michael) and the rest followed as well. =)) Kahit sa classroom. HAHA! Received texts too. HAHA! Wala namang ibang nangyari, parang normal na araw lang din. Nag sweatwork pa sa math subjects ko. HAHA! After class, I went agad sa UST Chapel to attend mass kaso ang early bird ko lang. The mass was scheduled at 5:15 pm and I came in 4:00 pm. LOL. Nahintay ko naman ito. HAHA!

Went to SM to buy my cake. Parang naulet lang? Dropped by sa ICP to give thanks and made a solemn prayer. Allen approached me to come and join the other knights to attend retreat at the Capuchin Retreat Center. (He wowed me dahil umaasenso na ang ministry namin! haha. and at the same time, na iyak ako inside dahil kahit sooper hiatus na ako eh part padin ako ng family. =')

Pag uwi ko, opened my Facebook, Twitter at phone. AT. FLOODED na talaga ako. xD siguro kung luma eung computer ko nag crash na ito. HAHA! eto ang narecord ko last night ee. actually may sumunod pa atang 60+. HAHA!


Anyway. My day went great! got great gifts from random people. I bought my own cake, kudos to my bro! Adriel. THANK YOU for that 250 bucks. HAHAHA!


Walang salu-salong naganap sa bahay nung bday ko. So kanina ang handa. =)) matakaw ako. sorry. xD actually naka 3 plato ako. haha. PROUD pa. xD


Wish ko ay sana:

  1. Maging successful pa ang blog kong adrii-naline rush
  2. Maging constant na ang friends ko, walang iwanan haa! friends forever! =))
  3. Maka graduate sa UST holding a degree in ENGINEERING! GO ENG'G! =)
  4. Maging DL manlang ako kahit once. =))
  5. Tuloy tuloy lang ang blessings for me, my family and to all my friends


SOSOSOSO! happy! =)) To all the people who are with me all the time. =)) 
  • God
  • My Father, my mother, my brother, sister, lola especially MY FAMILY. =">
  • my ICPS Family
  • Malabon Prose Family (alyssa, denise, gelyn, raffy, merbie, kebson, dema, aldous) =">
  • 1-21 Family
  • 1-24 Family
  • MGA CHAIRMAN! 
  • Ministry of Altar Server Family
  • TWITTER FOLLOWERS
  • FACEBOOK FRIENDS
  • TUMBLR FOLLOWERS
  • LAHAT NG BUMATI through Facebook, Twitter, SMS's and personal greetings. =))
  • Publicity Team (ate rica, ate jane, vene, lola geline, ate ann, ate camz, kevin, kentu, neilo, marc, karren) =">
  • Engineering Student Council Family
  • Thomasian Community
  • AND to all my readers who are not tired of reading every posts I made. =)) You made my very special day well. =)) 

CHEERS EVERYONE!
Adrian

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...