Monday, April 4, 2011

Rich Bitch!


Hello to you!


Well, speaking of "BITCH", we have here another bitchy song from the rap-rave group from Cape Town, South Africa DIE ANTWOORD entitled: "RICH BITCH".


Die Antwoord is a group consisting of three members: Ninja. Yo-Landi Vi$$er and DJ Hi-Tek. The band self-identifies as a melange of several diverse cultures. Well for me, I just can't interpret the song well because all I can understand was the "rich bitch" part. hahaha! =)) My blockmate gave me the link to this song and while I was listening to it, I was stunned because of the dance steps, song lyrics, props, effects and even the golden teeth and the tissue paper by which you can buy at amazon. And after listening to it, na-LSS (last song syndrome) ako! hahaha! I can't believe that the only thing playing in my head was "rich bitch, rich bitch, rich bitch". It affects your mind after listening, like a viral disease or whatever. HAHA! Well anyway, it garnered a million views already so we can say that this song is widely  as well. I can see random comments on their VeVo saying "lol that dude looks absolutely retarded besides that I love this song" and "she sounds funny!! i dont even know what shes saying...personally anyone could do that lol". Well for me. I don't care about their comments because a music is a form of art and a way to express yourself and also it is the meaning of the song that matters. =))


Enjoy the song! bet ko ma-LSS din kayo in a way like my block. All o'them got LSS. =))



Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...