Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Forever 21 @ SM Makati



Hello to you!

We all know that Forever 21 is an american chain of clothing retailer and usually before here in our country, the boutique of Forever 21 can only be found in SM Megamall. BUT last friday, April 8, Forever 21 opened their SECOND store in Manila, particularly in SM Makati. I envy those people who attended the official launch last Thursday. LOL! HAHA! it's our pre-sectioning kase that day sa UST. Well anyway, They gave 500php vouchers to the first 250 who lined up. HAHA! What was it looked like kaya? =) I've never been in Forever 21 Makati brabch and I want to go there na. HAHA! too sad because I still have classes. I want to see the whole store and the 21 Men section, some says that the Men's section in Makati is like 2 times bigger than the store in SM Megamall, so you can explore more and more for your choice of clothes. HAHA! I'll post pictures soon whenever I have the chance to go there to buy clothes. =))

Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...