Sunday, April 10, 2011

Things you can do with a Samsung Smart TV




Hello to you!


ME: I can't help it. I need to ask the mirror.
Me: Mirror, mirror on the wall. What's the SMARTEST of them all?
Mirror: Can't you see? it's the all new SAMSUNG SMART TV!
Me: 0_o COOOOL!


Samsung Smart TV, a smart tv that has the capacity to drive all our thoughts into one thing: superb entertainment. Yes it is! Just because of the cool features of this TV, it may now do all the tasks a normal TV won't. You don't wanna believe me? I can give the things you can do with a Samsung Smart TivveeHyy (sossy for TV. HAHA!). As simple as counting 1,2,3's. Saying A,B,C's. Let's get it on!


1. Starting with the whole package
HAHA! one of my favorite part. At the event in 7th High, I was able to maneuver and navigate the smart TV using Samsung Galaxy Tab as my remote. Well If I can get one smart TV in our home + the Galaxy Tab, much better. HAHA! I can imagine the scenario once we have that TV and to watch with for the first time. Just like in the LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD scene:


Me: knocking at the door
Mother: Who is it?
Me: It's me mom!
Mother: Come on, the door is open.
Mother: Son. What a big SMART TV you have!
Me: The better for us to see superb, extravagant quality sceneries my mother.
Father: Son. What a big REMOTE CONTROL you have!
Me: Yes Dad! I am using this Samsung Galaxy Tab. The better for us to surf the web instantly while watching your favorite sports channel my father.
My Brother caught me SKYPE-ping: BRO! What a big SKYPE SCREEN you have!
ME: Of course! The better for us to have video chat with our friends and loved ones in a BIG, BIG SCREEN my brother. You can even join me here without adjusting because we are fitted in the cam! HAHA!


2. SNS FEVER! (just like SS3. HAHA!)
Also my ace in using this smart TV! I can access through different SNS (social networking sites) using the smart TV as well because it has a lot of applications to the nth powe toor. YEAH! Accessing Facebook, Twitter, Multiply, Myspace and other SNS is now a breeze. Just type the address, wait til it fully loads. Or while waiting for it to load, you can watch meanwhile your favorite TV shows! I can show you a scenario as well.


While Watching ISHTAR POWER
Sharoon: And the first ever winner of ISHTAR POWER.......... Angeleen!


Me: Mom! Did you see that!? Lemme tweet first the winner. I think it will be a trending topic for the rest of the night. HAHA!
Mother: But I'm still watching!
Me: Don't worry mom! You can still watch ISHTAR POWER while I'm tweeting. That's the miracle of Samsung Smart TV. HAHA!


3. APPS to the Nth power
Even though the storage of the smart TV is 1 gb. It's okay and fine because an application's size will not be less than like 550kb. haha! imagine! and you have the choice to discover the other 999 apps. HAHAHA! Through the Smart Hub of Samsung, you can easily access everything within the bound of the smart TV and store all of them to yours!


4. Of course! Bond with your friends in 3D EXPERIENCE!
HAHAHA! Just thank Samsung's innovative technology to bring 3D EXPERIENCE to comfort of your own home. HAHA! It's a FRIDAY for example and your circle of friends is scheduled to watch your favorite horror movies. Well, what can we do? Watch Saw 3D or whatever horror/suspense movies they would be. But as I can say, the intensity of the movie will be doubled, doubled because of the 3D experience along with those fancy, sossy 3D glasses. BWAHAHA! Perfect time to bond with your friend, time and money saver as well because you don't need to go to malls to watch movies or to commute from manila to makati right? Well bow to the power of Samsung Smart TV.


5. Play games like you've never played them before.
Just because the Samsung Smart TV is really smart, smart enough transform your gaming experience by doubling your screen in games, and to other applications too. But the crazy thing about this is that, you will not complain anymore for the lack of size, the speed of your game, the quality and everything in between because the smart TV totally have it. =)


6. Propose for your future lovers. <3 =">
Well, again here. As I said earlier, we can do many things with a Samsung Smart TV. But we can also add spice here like a blushing part of the package. For me I can make diskarte for my soon-to-be-girlfriend using this TV. HAHAHA! I can invite her to a dinner at our home then watch a simple movie (of course, in 3D. HAHA!). Then I can access to youtube with no hindrance just to play my AVP i created for her through her friends and of course, the scenario there becomes like almost real, as in her friends and my friends is just right there because of the size of the screen and the quality of the AVP. HAHAHA! surely I can get her sweet YES with Samsung Smart TV as my asset. =">


7. You can get in touch with the hottest news and buzz in and around the world
Well another thing you can do with your smart TV. News is one of the most important thoughts we need to know, but what if you need to know the news the moment you said it? you can't rely on newspapers and the next episode of a news program is scheduled every night. So what are you gonna do? You are SMART of course! So you can surf the web to scan for news and to the latest buzz using Samsung Smart TV! You can be updated to the most recent earthquake happenings and major events you need to know. Just search for it and whoala!


8. MUSIC!
As Madonna says with her song "Music makes the people, come together. YEAH!" but what if you have weak and low quality of music to be played? So the consequences can be: the person/s hearing your music may got irritated pa because of the "tunog lata" sound. HAHA! But if you use Samsung Smart TV's surround sound. You can hear the highest tone or feel the lowest bass with their fathomable speakers. You can be the source of unity if you do that. HAHAHA!


9. Share your sweet quality moments with your family through pictures and family videos.
OMG. One of the sweetest things here on Earth. Spending your time with your family. You can spend with them well parin using Samsung Smart TV! Image slides during your Palawan Trip or pictures from your sister's highschool graduation or even watch lola's crying moment all over again because of their 50th wedding anniversary with lolo. Just spend your time with your loved ones. SPEND it smartly with Samsung Smart TV. =)


10. Last one for my List. HAPPY TIME with everybody!
HAHA! My hobby, joke! Using Samsung Smart TV. I can fool/ have jokes/ prank/ make trip/ with other people of your choice. With the help of the speakers and 3D environment. Your plan would be 95% success. HAHAHA! Just think of all the possible outcomes of your plan with Samsung Smart TV SMARTLY! hahaha!


The list above are all my personal things I can really do using Samsung Smart TV. What's yours? =)


Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...