Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Awkward Dream. =\


Hello Readers!

Maybe I dreamt about this stuff because the awkward word is always running in my head. HAHA. LOL. Anyway, before those memories fade, lemme share this with you guys. =))


I think it started out sa School (My Alma Mater) whereas we GRADUATED nga and then during our graduation, each of us were given bouquets of flowers and I do not know who gave them to us. =)) After that, things get strange because suddenly nag college agad kami. The First awkward moment is that, yes, I dreamt that I am studying in UST but my course there was AB Communication Arts (LOL. HAHA! BAD BAD BAD). Well carry on. The next scene was I was asked to drive a van and I'm with 4 friends and my teacher in highschool (no mentioning of names. sorry. XD). I drove from UST to Navotas (the other side). And while we were stuck in Navotas because an ongoing procession (catholic event naman), so we waited like for forever because the procession was awfully slow. HAHA! When the procession ended, we went back to my alma mater to go home na. The next scene was I went to my friend's house near the school and payed him a visit. Wala naman akong ginawa dun so KROO KROO thing inside the house. He asked me na lang to play the computer, I played CROSS FIRE (plug). Yes, CROSS FIRE, and I defeated all the enemies, something like that. And then pagkauwi ko ng bahay, I played the same game again. HAHA! (naadik na ba?). The next day, I went to my alma mater to attend an event, like alumni reunion something and sa roof deck ang event. Pagka akyat ko, siksikang sardinas ang scenario pero sa middle, parang runway, may space (so may rarampa or whatever? XD). HAHA! I seated on the left side (indian sit lang) along with my fellow batchmates. And then one of the teachers announced that there was a game contest where the game is Cross Fire and the requirements to win is that, you have to kill the most number of enemies in that game. nasagi sa isipan ko na I played the game last night but I didn't expect to win. And #thatawkwardmoment when your teacher announced that I am the winner! HAHA! So may shocking moment pa ako, and all the people different batches were cheering for me and congratulating me that I won! HAHA! One of the weirdest things happened is that, inikot ko yung roof deck mula sa entrance and then lumakad ako sa runway. HAHA! (ang purpose pala non ay para sakin!) kasi napakasikip sa gilid so sa gitna ako naglakad. When I received my prize, nagkaparty bigla beside the building (may superclub na sa alma mater ko. LOL). So puntahan lahat sa club. While partying in one of the lounge, una, kasama ko eung circle of friends ko rejoicing for my victory. LOL. After them, I went back sa corridor para magmuni muni something. And then one of my friend asked me to go to the other lounge to talk with his barkada. I answered yes, and while we were walking, derecho lang kasi ang tingin ko that time and I noticed that someone held my hands secretly. (kasi magkaakbay kami ng kaibigan ko and on his left, #thatawkwardmoment that someone held my left hand (so i'll make hula pa who held my hand. LOL). Nagising na ako after non.

The saddest part is, when I woke up and realized that t'was BITIN! And I was like:


And wished that I can stop the time to relive my dream


hahaha! 1st is that I didn't have the chance to drive my own car, 2nd is that "is the celebration for me?" kasi yun lang yung event tas party party na, and the 3rd is "WHO HELD MY HAND?! WHOOO!" Excited na excited ako ee kase I wanna know. xD. =|


HAHA! nasabi ko lang na inlove ko these days nagparamdam na, sa panaginip nga lang. LOL. Kung may interpretation lang ang bawat panaginip, prolly, I know what these are. Anyway, that's the end of my dreams. Anyway, tuloy ang buhay. I still have school and lotsa problems to face. Well, goodluck to all of us. =)

Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...