Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day


Hello readers!

Matagal tagal din akong hindi nakapagblog. I'm sorry people. Prelims ko last week. And I'm back now! =)) to start with it, I'll share to you how fail I am during our mother's day celebration. =))

A day before the mother's day event. I made a last minute decision with dad in surprising nanay by giving her a bouquet of roses. GAAH! He gave me money for me to buy a bouquet high noon ng May 8. Told the plan to the rest of the gang that I'll buy roses at Dangwa and go home late so nanay can't notice what I bought. I also told our kasambahay to prepare a pail of water and be have much attention because the moment I hit the doorbell, that's the time that she will take charge of opening the gate. Well here we are. I went to Dangwa with a companion and we lasted enough till nightfall. I bought this kind of bouquet. ANG CUUTE NO?! LOL




Well after that, we straightly went home. Here's the twist: Because of Bebeng, I was totally SCREWED! I was almost home when it rained so hard. In front of the gate, pressed the doorbell immediately. I noticed that they were eating already and after like 2 seconds, someone opened the gate for me and guess what who opened that damn gate? It's my nanay. T_T Now our plan was ruined. =(( Damn that bebeng, I blamed our kasambahay ng light lang. HAHA! I didn't expect that event tala to happened. I feel ashamed for myself and being an epic fail.


Photobucket


LOL Anyway, life goes on, joined them in their eating moments. Nanay even said that she was surprised. HAHA! so *touched* ako. xD Okay lang naman yun, may next time pa. HAHA!

Before I slept, I organized everything, as in everything. HAHA! I waited for everyone to sleep na and then I did my ninja moves. XD I divided the whole bouquet into 3. =)) here's the pic. Sorry if it's not good. HAHA! At least I can divide it neatly. xD That's for nanay, mama (my grandmother), and tita (dad's sister).




I woke up the next day at 7:30 AM and I saw them all awake! HAHA! so 2nd epic fail because I have to give it to them the moment they woke up. SCREWED for the second time indeed. =))


Photobucket


We spent Mother's day by eating a heavy breakfast (Fetuccini, Jumbo Hotdog with mustard, ketchup and a LOT of cheese, Gulaman, watermelon and Pineapple juice). During lunch, we ate (Chicken and Pork BBQ, Java rice, same drinks, and I forgot the rest of the dishes).

We spent the day as well watching Pacquiao's fight! I knew the results on twitter so ako naunang nakaalam ng results. =))

I bonded with my cousins Shane and Sean again. =)) Hirap talaga makipag englishan sa kanilang 2. LOL. They swam on our kiddie pool (muntik na akong mag tampisaw dun. LOL)

The rest of the day was well spent. Slept early for the class and had a sweet dreams because of the fine (WOW FINE) weather. =))

Hope na next year ay hindi na ulit ako epic failure. =))

Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...