Saturday, May 14, 2011

Milestone


Hello Readers!

WEll I just realized that MY BLOG is an all-around blog. And I post here things related to the THOMASIAN COMMUNITY. So here, I am proud and happy that I was featured in one of the THOMASIAN PORTAL sites here in the internet. BUHAY USTe's TUMBLR site. =))

Here it is! =)) the proof. LOL
LINK


Well anyway. Buhay USTe is a blogsite dedicated for is thomasians ESPECIALLY soon-to-be thomasians because they answer queries regarding stuffs in and outside UST stuffs. =)) They also post here facts and trivias about the regal history of UST, most popular dining establishment in the campus and the like! Hope that they will post here scary stories. HEHE. KIDDING! They also post here pictures and wonderful moments and memories stored in UST. Well, ano pa ba ang dapat hanapin? hahaha! OH! AND THEY also HOLD CONTESTS here so BE UPDATED! =))


So Thomasians and soon-to-be Thomasians! Visit their site always! =)) Buhay USTe

And for my blogpost about my first 50 experiences. CLICK HERE

BUHAY USTe. Many thanks for the feature and thank you as well for appreciating my experiences during my frosh year. =)) MANY MORE POWER and GOD BLESS! =))

Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...