Thursday, July 7, 2011

I don't feel like doing anything TODAY.


Hello!

As the title says, I really don't feel like doing anything.

1. I slept at around 1:30 am to finish the draft the design of the lanyard for my beloved DOS-DOS-DOS (engineering section 2-22)
2. My mum woke mu up like 7 am kanina because We had our practice in our Social Dancing PE. I don't wanna get off from the bed because it's so cold in the room, bukas na aircon + #3 electric fan speed = supah lamig na environment. LOL.
3. And because I'm late, I arrived at UST round 10:30 na and our meeting time was 10:00. =))
4. None of my groupmates attended our practice. I felt baaaad. soooo bad. Was like T___T all the way. Buti na lang si raph pumunta. LOL. 2 kami. xD
5. A supposed to be 10:00 - 12:00 practice ay cancelled na and my class for today ay 4:00 pm pa. =))
6. Kanina pa ako dito sa Internet Center ng Benavides Central Library dahil sobrang tamad na ako, buti na lang malamig. SOOO LAAAZY talaga today.
7. Minors lang ang subjects ko ngayon. plus antok points. well. Goodluck sa akin.

Cheers!
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...