Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Art of Folding your Jeans

Hello Everyone!

This is my favorite style these days. I can say that it suits me well, I dunno what to say but it's cool naman diba? it matched the weather and it matches the trend.

Well we have here one cool style, I think dati pa to, but let us all refresh what really is the sense of folding your jeans. For me kasi I'm doing this always on my Oxygen jeans. =)) First is fold the first layer of your jeans up, uhm a little bit higher than the knee level, and then I fold the next layer like an inch and a half and then fold it again the same way I said earlier. You may notice an allowance like 2 more inches right? For the jeans not too look obvious like you folded it, fold the first layer of your jeans to the existing layer below your knee line and cover it to end the torture. HAHA!

Here's me with a folded jeans (sorry for the quality and it's cropped. LOL)



Anyway, hope that you like it.

Cheers,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...